Monday, March 10, 2008

Coming soon, The New and Imporved Tim…

Once again I will mention that this blog will probably become obsolete shortly (except for the christmas list, that is going to stay up forever). You should start migrating to my new blog

I think I mentioned in the last post that I started to work out again. Well I actually remembered to take pictures this time before I started working out. I’m not going to post them until I have some “after” photos that look really good, but so far after only two weeks into it I’m looking rather impressive. So all my loyal readers (I’m pretty sure this only amounts to about two people) should be looking forward to some before and after photos and probably a video in the next few weeks. I’ll also share my workout on here. Some of my dress shirts already don’t fit as well as they used to. That’s ok, by the end of the next few weeks I’ll look better without a shirt than I would with one :) haha, I have to be able to joke at least a little don’t I?

No comments:

Team Fortress 2